Every Saturday night (starting June 6, 2020), we have a virtual Table Quiz in The Horan Stand (see schedule HERE) AT 9o’c.
And your club, charity or community group can join us as co-promoters on an upcoming Saturday night to raise funds.
How it works:
- We put all the basics in place – online payment; questions (unless your quiz master wishes to provide them); automatic checking and leader board; quiz master – again, unless you have your own local quiz master. We handle all that side of things.
- You get the prizes / sponsors.
- Together co-promote the event and share the revenue – with you getting the lion’s share of it.
- Up to five members per team – unlimited teams
- Table price: €40
- Slick operation with automated questions, checking and leader board
- 25 seconds to answer each question – to curb Google’s influence…
- Tech support
- We generate press release, poster and other marketing material in your club’s brand – you can then circulate to your media contacts, club members and social media platforms.
- Online payment facility for entrants, hosted and managed by us
- Ten rounds of ten questions – including picture and audio rounds
- No ‘sneaky’ local questions – people from well outside your area will attend
- Prizes sponsored by you – again, try to source prizes that people from well outside your area will be happy to get
- A sociable night for club members and supporters – while also raising badly needed funds. Some clubs get one of their talented members to sing a few songs on Facebook Live for half an hour before the quiz just to create a bit of buzz and ambience.
- Ideal for club supporters no longer living locally
- Underage players can participate as it is not on a licenced premises
- Raffle option: anyone who buys your 50:50 or lotto during the quiz entered in a draw on the night
- Send us videos from your sponsors and we will include them in our promotion and on the night itself.
Email email@example.com with ‘Table quiz details’ in the subject line. Or call us on +353 94 95 42965 / +353 87 9185 867. Or complete the form below.
Other quiz options:
- Non fund-raising quizzes (fun-raising, perhaps, rather than fund-raising…) for sports and social clubs, teams and so on
- Quizzes to generate leads for your business